We learn and grow together in a safe and supportive environment, continually striving for personal excellence.
- are happy, safe and secure
- have pride in themselves, others and our school
- value differences and show tolerance
- are aware of responsibilities and rights of themselves and others
- develop skills and strategies as lifelong learners and critical thinkers
- develop a sense of optimism about actively contributing to their future goals
- value personal excellence
- celebrate success.
Families, community members & staff
- are valued and participate in partnership
- maintain a strong focus on overall learning and achievement
- provide a quality, inclusive curriculum
- develop and maintain effective communication
- participate in the decision making process
- have clear roles and responsibilities
- maintain a family atmosphere
- acknowledge and celebrate success.
In 2017 we began implementing a reviewed set of School Values
- team work